Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

What is the difference between "Webex Event + Video Session" vs "Online Event"?

Hello,

We're trying to determine the difference between "Webex Event + Video Session" vs "Online Event".  We have an event in the future which we do not wish to have any video from panelists/attendees/Hosts.  

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rising star

Re: What is the difference between "Webex Event + Video Session" vs "Online Event"?

Webex has been supporting video conferencing systems for years in Meeting Center, but has only recently starting supporting them in Event Center. My guess is you are on a newer version - I don't see that option in my Event Center scheduling page - I only see Online Event. 

So - if you want a traditional Event Center experience, choose online event. If you plan/want to have any video conference system support in your event, choose the event+video. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Beginner

Re: What is the difference between "Webex Event + Video Session" vs "Online Event"?

please follow the link bellow to find out the difference between all the webex account,

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/conferencing/product_comparison.html
Beginner

Thank you for responding but I would like to know the difference between the type of events.  Please see attached.2019-09-05_8-27-49.png

Rising star

Webex has been supporting video conferencing systems for years in Meeting Center, but has only recently starting supporting them in Event Center. My guess is you are on a newer version - I don't see that option in my Event Center scheduling page - I only see Online Event. 

So - if you want a traditional Event Center experience, choose online event. If you plan/want to have any video conference system support in your event, choose the event+video. 

View solution in original post

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards