cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the difference between "Webex Event + Video Session" vs "Online Event"?

ben360
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We're trying to determine the difference between "Webex Event + Video Session" vs "Online Event".  We have an event in the future which we do not wish to have any video from panelists/attendees/Hosts.  

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Webex has been supporting video conferencing systems for years in Meeting Center, but has only recently starting supporting them in Event Center. My guess is you are on a newer version - I don't see that option in my Event Center scheduling page - I only see Online Event. 

So - if you want a traditional Event Center experience, choose online event. If you plan/want to have any video conference system support in your event, choose the event+video. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Nashaatmusa
Level 1
Level 1
please follow the link bellow to find out the difference between all the webex account,

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/conferencing/product_comparison.html

Thank you for responding but I would like to know the difference between the type of events.  Please see attached.2019-09-05_8-27-49.png

Webex has been supporting video conferencing systems for years in Meeting Center, but has only recently starting supporting them in Event Center. My guess is you are on a newer version - I don't see that option in my Event Center scheduling page - I only see Online Event. 

So - if you want a traditional Event Center experience, choose online event. If you plan/want to have any video conference system support in your event, choose the event+video. 

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.