cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When does video deliver the most value in remote training?

davigoad
Level 1
Level 1

Check out this recently recorded event: "Using Video to Deliver More Impactful Remote Training." http://bit.ly/qwZEtN

Experts are describing a significant movement toward video in their learning programs.  How important is video in your mix?

1 Reply 1

elroper
Level 1
Level 1

This is a great question, and after two months remains unanswered?! First, video does deliver great value in learning some of the most difficult subjects - from Photoshop to Economics - can be better understood via YouTube. I still use this service whenever I don't understand a new technology or piece of software. I also rely on the free video conferencing tool of ... yes, Skype, to communicate and that built in video technology allows for training to occur with friend as far away as India, Hungary or Argentina. Video delivers the most value to remote areas for training purposes when it is used on a daily basis and doesn't go unforgotten.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: