cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where do I discuss MACINTOSH Cisco Jabber Video for Telepresence issues ?

scbenoit
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Where do I discuss MACINTOSH Cisco Jabber Video for Telepresence issues ?  we are experiencing a problem with our MAC Jabber video clients.  A coupelof days after being installed and testing fine, the Jabber Video client no longer receives video or audio from the far end.  This has happened on two separate installs one on 10.7.5 and the other on 10.9 .  The second MAC was installed and worked after the 1st stopped working.  A third mac running 10.6 with the 4.6 client didn't work at all, it logs in and establishes call but displays message saying not receiving video or audio from other end.

Our Windows Jabber clients seem to continue to work.

There are messages in the console log of  the MACs about GStream warnings for Jabber

Where should we discuss and research this issue ?  We are opening a TAC case as well but have come here while I wait for our techs to collec the information and open the case.

Thanks

Steve

1 Reply 1

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Steve,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with Jabber Video. I recommend opening a case with TAC as you're planning to do, but I would also recommend posting this the the Cisco Support Community if you haven't done so already.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa

Hope that helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community