Views
Helpful
Replies

where has the tclware download gone?

r.rung
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community,

i'm searching for some tcl downloads, all the Cisco IOS Documentation (for Example "Fax, Modem, and Text Support over IP Configuration Guide, Cisco IOS Release 15.2M&T) points to http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/tclware and all Support Community posts also point to this url.

but if i try to open it i get to the usual cisco.com download page where i can find any download, but not the tcl scripts like the "app-faxmail-onramp.2.0.1.2.zip" or "app-faxmail-offramp.2.0.1.1.zip"

where can i find these downloads?

i looked at http://cisco.com/go/ciscobeyond, but also without success.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

I had the same problem a few months ago when I couldn't find them on CCO. I did eventually, but I can't remember exactly where they were located.

I will load them onto a public web server. PM me your email address, and I will set you up an account where you can download them.

HTH.

Barry Hesk

Intrinsic Network Solutions.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

I had the same problem a few months ago when I couldn't find them on CCO. I did eventually, but I can't remember exactly where they were located.

I will load them onto a public web server. PM me your email address, and I will set you up an account where you can download them.

HTH.

Barry Hesk

Intrinsic Network Solutions.

thanks

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Barry,

I thought that such a kind offer shouldn't go un-rewarded, so please accept

a +5 for both you and Paolo in this example of what makes CSC so great

Cheers!

Rob

"May your heart always be joyful
May your song always be sung" - Bob Dylan

georgem011
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

Does anybody still have a copy of these tcl scripts?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: