cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XML Services?

egulbran
Level 1
Level 1

Has anybody had any experience with subscribing to new services and pointing to an "outside" web page?

Thanx in advance.....

45 Replies 45

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Works fine. But you can't just point to Yahoo! Finance or something. You need to have a web server that will return XML objects that the phone will understand... this XML code can be based upon data this server gets from some outside web page.

Information on the XML objects that can be interpreted by the phones is at:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/devguide/index.htm

Also, the phone needs to be able to get to the web server that is going to return the XML code.

Thank you,

I have been to that URL, however if you go to pages 24 - 29 it does NOT work. Guess my point is that if you are going to list the url as a place to go as an example it would be nice if the example actually worked.

I understand that some pages may have to be parsed, however, I would believe that some wouldn't. Is there any listing of pages that would work by just pointing to them because they have the proper XML format already?

Thanx in advance......

If you would have put in your email adres , I would have sent you something....

Send me a mail and I have some working examples for you

Aad

I'm interested by those examples too. Can you send me a copy of your files?

Tanks

Hey,

I am very interested in those examples too. Would u send a copy of example. My e-mail is: kennethh@infoservetele.com

Hi,

I am very interested in those examples too. Would u send me a copy please.

My e-mail is: eduardosil@hotmail.com

I am also greatly interested in your examples. I would appreciate it if you could email me a copy at

mohan.mukherjee@apcc.com.

Thanks

Mohan

Hi,

I'm also interested in your examples. Could you kindly send a copy to me too?

Thanks a lot,

ms

Hate to add to the confusion, but would also be interested in getting these examples. Maybe post them?

Thanks

well, I'll add my name to this popoular list. I would like those examples too. Thanks much.

I would love to see these samples. Thanks.

Me too, thanks. Email: dgoswick@bankersbank.com

I would be interested in your samples also.

MJeffferson@sc.rr.com

Please add me too the list!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: