Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

We are implementing a VDI project, with VXC2211 zero clients. They are powered by PoE (802.3af) with Catalyst 2960 (WS-2960-24PC-L).In this configuration, the zero clients enable only 2 USB ports (used for keyboard and mouse), but the customer wishes...

mvribeiro by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloDuring the ISSU upgrade on the Nexus 5548 I received the following error"Install has failed. Return code 0x4093006E (verification of the supervisor state failed and aborting install)" and the ISSU failed (the FEX-es were restarted)Does anybody k...

Dear Mike,I unable to detect my chassis in the UCS manager. The 4 server ports tell me that "ether port 1 on fabric interconnect A oper state: link-up, reason: FEX not configured".Actually I decomissioned my chassis while this problem was present. I ...

samkhan83 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know if there will be a performance hit on the Nexus 7000 when doing both inbound and outbound WCCPv2 redirect on the same interface?We are migrating WAAS from 6K to 7K and consolidating 4x 6Ks into two new 7K’s core/agg.  On the 6k se...

Hi, we have Nexus 5596p and we can't create any ip prefix-lists for redistributing routes, although in the NX-OS configuration guide says that it is possible. Can you please give me a any hint ?Version of NX-OS on 5596 UP:kickstart image file is: boo...