Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

We've depolyed a pair of Nexus 5020 on our Network and attached them to our existing 6509's using VPC.  Our server team is reporting an issue where their servers become unreachable and only a reboot brings them back online.  Diagram of the architctur...

I just setup a 1000v with 2 VSM and 4 VEMS. I was asked if there was a way to make it so that when a server is assigned to a port-profile the network is shutdown until a network admin manually goes intot he switch and enables the port. I tried to set...

lpereira1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to understand if FabricPath relies only on IS-IS hello exchange to detect link failures or if it implements BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding Detection) to reduce the failure detection time. I noticed n RFC to introduce BFD in TRILL signed by ...

Hi out thereI have a set of cisco 5020 and 5010 which I need to inter-connect through a 10 gbps LR SFP module. I have inserted it and it looks ok in the status from the box - but it is pretty silent - no light pulses ? nothing (and of course hereby n...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have attached Nexus 2232 fex with two Nexus5548 as daual homed with two 10G uplinks from each 5548 to 22332.I have also configured pinning max-link 1.Do I need to increase it to 2 because to uplinks from 5548 ? or what will the the effect with c...