Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! For my cisco WS-C6509-V-E switches, which IOS should I download?

Hi All,We have 4 cisco WS-C6509-V-E switches running in the data center. The IOS was released 2 years ago and I'd like to upgrade it. I went to Cisco website and found 2 types of IOS for cisco WS-C6509-V-E switches.  1. Cisco 6500/7600 Series Multipr...

Resolved! NetFlow

Does anyone know how to setup netflow for layer 2 interface. I know how to do it in a routed interface but not on a layer 2 port.This is for a nexus 7010 to monitor port for SQL Server. Any help would be great. Thanks

Problem with NEXUS 5020 hardware version after RMA

After RMA replacement of NEXUS 5020 box"show module" indicates HW version 1.2. On the box we had originally purchased HW version was 1.3Mod Ports  Module-Type                      Model                  Status--- -----  ------------------------------...

vciric by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RHI ISSUE: Removed static routes in the FWSM still appearing in the SUP 720 routing table

Hi.I have a 6509-E SWITCH with a SUPERVISOR 720-10G and a FWSM configured with multiple contexts.The FWSM version is 4.0.8 and the SUP IOS version is 12.2(33)SXI3.One of the FWSM context is configured in routed mode, and is injecting or redistributin...

Nexus 7000 remote labs?

Hello,Is a good place to access a remote lab with the Nexus 7000, 5000, and 2000 series out there on the Internet?And does not include taking a Nexus 7000 class like at Global Knowledge.I configured Nexus based solutions for clients, but want to do s...

ryabutler by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors