Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,We are seeing this message continually coming from our new Nexus switch. Is this a problem?how do we subdue this.2013 Aug 13 04:05:34 switch %$ VDC-1 %$ %POAP-2-POAP_DHCP_DISCOVER_START: POAP DHCP Discover phase started2013 Aug 13 04:05:34 switch ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Hi,I have the below topology , Any traffic from vlan 10 to vlan 20 should go through the firewall and vice versa and also to the wan .For all vlan there is anycast gateway configured .All vlans are in differen vrfIf I want to do the above , do I ...

Firewall vxlan cisco.JPG

Ask Me Anything Event Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Have you been struggling in protecting your business applications and minimizing the risk of data loss and keep your business running smoothly? Do you need he...

pooja raj.png hemanth.png

Hey everyone,A bit of a long shot given the age of the hardware but does anyone have a copy of the Cisco Nexus 5000 series firmware, preferably version 5.0.3 or 4.2.1.I've been given a UCS 6140XP which I gather I can convert into a Nexus switch with ...

lasale by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello !i considering the introduction of various VxLANs.I'm studying through various documents and YouTube, While watching YouTube, I saw that it is possible to configure it through BGP, EVPN Vxlan, without the need for multicast.Q1. VxLAN is one of ...

goyourmin by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

I don't mind if nexus or not. I'm looking for a VxLan lab manual. VxLan: A practical guide by Pasanan might be good:https://www.amazon.fr/s?k=python+patrice+rey&__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=31YEQS96EZFE9&sprefix=python+patrice+rey%...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes