Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi guysI'm trying to upgrade the HX cluster but stucking in post-upgrade tasksI'm trying to upgrade the HX cluster as follows:1- HXDP from 3.5(2d) to 3.5(2i) as a first step and then to 4.5 as a final step2- ESXI 6.0 u3 to 6.5 U3  as a first step and...

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation.  This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV)Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV) on the N7K is an industry-first technology that ...

Hello everybody,i do have a quesiton regaridng design. in our company (medium size) it was up to now typical to have a dedicated storage network based on Fibrechannel. interrupt was done by FCoE but this was not a lasting solution. but it seems that ...

I walked into a job with tripping breakers. I need to know the draw on DNAc, FMC/FTD, UCS.  They have 770W dual power supplies.We have two separate 30amp circuits that trip the breaker and it appears two rack PDU with 24 plugs where 22 are connected....

mlenco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are attempting to configure a switch on two Watchguard active / active firewall devices on a network that has Cisco SG 350 switchesWe don't know if CISCO switches support adding static ARP entries for a unicast IP to its multicast MAC addressCou...

alfredo86 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes