Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

I installed DCNM 10.2(1) (dcnm-installer-x64-windows.10.2.1.exe) and I had to reload the server because it was frozen. I uninstalled PostgreSQL. Then, I reinstalled DCNM again but the Install PostgreSQL is greyed out and the only option that I got is...

Hi, I am trying to download the SDK from the download site: https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286306005&softwareid=286306230&release=1.2.0&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest And it fails with a message: You must hav...

eyal by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a DR design for our infrastructure and was looking for a little feedback. First let me layout our infrastructure:Main CampusN7K in the coreBig-IP F5 LTM (looking at implementing GTM but yet to decide)30 MPLS sites; including our DR si...

cmx by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   I have a customer that is interested in a layer 2 DCI. I’ve proposed EVPN/VXLAN as a potential solution or potentially OTV.   Please see the below information 1. They have two DC's with several branch offices connecting to both. ...

Hi I have a pair of Cat4500X in a VSS pair in one DC and a pair of Nexus 9372's in a vPC pair in another. We have a couple of 1G inter-DC links and would like to channel across them but also run a routing protocol if possible.  As a test I set this ...