Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,Can any tell me where the checkpoint files are kept on a Nexus 7000.Also , I noticted on the Rollback , you can use a checkpoint instance or a file. Does this mean you can rollback to the startup-config , if youhaven't created any checkpoints befo...

Hi - basic question hereGot 2 qty N7k as redundant core with vpc to 4510 and 3750 as redundand distribution switch running MST. I got stuck with some bad cabling design from our IDF to Datacenter so have 2 access switch whereby each one will have a e...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning a connectivity to MPLS network of a Service Provider. Do I need a separate internet connectivity or the MPLS connection it self will provide me the access to internet.The main idea is to provide access to applications hosted in Data cen...

got DCNM set up, licensed, and hooked to the 7K, 5K, 2k infrastructure.  VDC's, vPC's, interfaces, etc, all working great.No events in the Event Browser.  I've configured my Nexus / NX OS gear as outlined in the documents, but I still have nothing pe...

I am working with an ISP using APPLIANSYS cachebox conected to a 2800 cache router, but when wccp is enabled browsing becomes slow and speed becomes ok. I have been working on it for days with no success. Need suggestions on how to make my cache rout...

Our datacentre has recently installed blanking plates to cabinets to fill gaps. Since the switch only takes up half the depth, one end of the cabinet is now blanked over where I'd expect the switch to ventilate.Which way should a 3750G-24-TS and a 29...

barnabyg1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Alright folks,just now messing with one of these...My VM guy setup the VSM and i'm able to remote into the switch etc...however, I'm wanting to work the GUI magic and all i'm getting when entering the ip into my browser is what appears to be the dire...