cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can not login to HyperFlex connect anymore...

m1xed0s
Spotlight
Spotlight

The hyperflex is ver 2.6(1d) with local account only.

If I try to login with local/root and I got something like screenshot...

Annotation 2018-12-21 1635191.jpg

The HTML Codes in red are actually below if convert into a html file.

11.jpg

I can still ssh into the cluster management IP address and from the nginx error log:

[error] 17647#0: *741624 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: _, request: "POST /aaa/v1/auth?grant_type=password HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://[::1]:8000/aaa/v1/auth?grant_type=password", host: "localhost"

The confusion part for me is where does it trying to connect and got refused? The service daemon?

Please help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gary Wong
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello m1xed0s,

The issue you're seeing is documented in defect CSCvk02032. The issue occurs when /var/lib gets unmounted.

`mount | grep lib` should show two mount points. Verify which SCVM are hitting this issue, and that the tomcat files are present in /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps. Follow the workaround procedure for the affected SCVM and you should be good to go. It is not required to migrate VMs off when running the procedure since only the SCVM is being rebooted (storage will continue to be accessible due to the storvisor VIB).

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

m1xed0s
Spotlight
Spotlight

Still waiting...Or should I go ahead to open a TAC case?

Gary Wong
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello m1xed0s,

The issue you're seeing is documented in defect CSCvk02032. The issue occurs when /var/lib gets unmounted.

`mount | grep lib` should show two mount points. Verify which SCVM are hitting this issue, and that the tomcat files are present in /var/lib/tomcat7/webapps. Follow the workaround procedure for the affected SCVM and you should be good to go. It is not required to migrate VMs off when running the procedure since only the SCVM is being rebooted (storage will continue to be accessible due to the storvisor VIB).

Thanks, that "fixed" issue but I am more concerned under what circumstance would this happen again?

I am not able to state why, but I would advise you to upgrade to 3.0(1i).

Gary Wong
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello m1xed0s,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: