cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Generate UCS C-Series server tech support logs?

brandon_chizum
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone.

How can I generate Tech Support logs specific to a server in our C-Series 460 M2?

I know how to create/generate logs for the environment, but I'm curious to know if it can be done for each Rack-Mount server?

Thanks for the time.

-Brandon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Brandon and welcome to the community!

I bet that since you were asking this, is cause these C series you have, are integrated with UCSM, so let me just add the images for some other future users that might be looking for the same and are uncertain about where/how that is done:

Tech-support_Chassis.png

In the above image, instead of selecting "chassis", the user needs to select "rack server".

Dont forget to mark your question as "answered" so future users can see you found the answer for your question.

-Kenny

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

brandon_chizum
Level 1
Level 1

I found the answer - when generating a tech support, just choose the desired component and provide a path for the generated logs.

Thanks.

-Brandon

Hello Brandon and welcome to the community!

I bet that since you were asking this, is cause these C series you have, are integrated with UCSM, so let me just add the images for some other future users that might be looking for the same and are uncertain about where/how that is done:

Tech-support_Chassis.png

In the above image, instead of selecting "chassis", the user needs to select "rack server".

Dont forget to mark your question as "answered" so future users can see you found the answer for your question.

-Kenny

Exactly Keny, and thank you, yes. I needed a response from someone besides me so that I could set the discussion to "Answered."

Thanks!

Thank you for getting back with the feedback! 

-Kenny