cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

i cant see any simulated leaf/spine switches in ACI Simulator like mention on the ACI Simulator documentation

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6

Hello guys

I installed ACI Simulator 2.x on Vmware workstation 12.0 , I got successful installation iregardless of the UCS Hardware being used

the problem is  i cant see any simulated leaf/spine switches like mention on the ACI Simulator documentation

any help , how can i show up these simulated switches

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

takcheun@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try to use the default values in the APIC setup wizard but the mgmt and GW address. My problem was using the non-default VLAN for infra network, once I used default value 4, I am able to see the first leaf, discovered the fabric.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

takcheun@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try to use the default values in the APIC setup wizard but the mgmt and GW address. My problem was using the non-default VLAN for infra network, once I used default value 4, I am able to see the first leaf, discovered the fabric.

Hi takcheun

thanks bro , you solved my issue , thanks May God bless you

thanks

what do u mean by Value 4 " My problem was using the non-default VLAN for infra network, once I used default value 4" is it the VLAN ID = 4 ??? >>> Yes

Try to use the default values in the APIC setup wizard but the mgmt and GW address. ??? >>> Use your own IP addresses.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: