cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

master part list

Mark_Ice-Edge
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for a master list of cisco parts that includes dimensions. I know you can get this info from various datasheets. I'm looking for a spreadsheet or a database. I have managed to extract some info from visio stencils but there there is no depth dimension. Can anyone point me to where I might find this info? Thanks

4 Replies 4

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
I'm looking for a master list of cisco parts that includes dimensions.
I know you can get this info from various datasheets. I'm looking for a
spreadsheet or a database. I have managed to extract some info from
visio stencils but there there is no depth dimension. Can anyone point
me to where I might find this info? Thanks

Hi,

Check out the below link for devices part numbers and if you want visio then check out the same in below link:-

http://www.icpsales.com/

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/prod_visio_icon_list.html

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

If helpful do rate the post

shailesh.h
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Mark,

Couple of days back i also searched for similar inforamtion but haven't confronted with any ready made information which mentioned HXWXd of the device.

Individually visit the data sheet and get the information. There are couple of challenges while using standard sheet if available like standard 3750 switch takes 1U rack whereas few of the 3750 switches takes 2U rack depends on the model..

Hence it's better to estimate the power and rack space requirement based on the chosen equipment..

Hope this clarifies u r query...

Cheers

Thanks for the reply. I did manage to extract the height and width on mass from the visio sten

cils. I had to go to each data sheet to find the depth. I'm surprised they don't have a spreadsheet/database somewhere with all this info in more readily available format. What a tedious pain this was.

I do agree, but visio stencils are 2D whereas depth would come in 3D

information.. so whenever we need we have to search for Cisco Data Sheet and locate the model and then get the

information... indeed it's pain particularly while selecting good quality rack for hosting the equipment..

With regards,

Shailesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: