cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

N7K- M132XP -12L issues

dgowens
Level 4
Level 4

Can you still order the N7K-M132XP-12L line card?  What is the equivalent in the M2 line cards?

5 Replies 5

Philip D'Ath
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

According to this document it has gone end of sale (October 30, 2016).

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-7000-series-switches/eos-eol-notice-c51-736157.html

Alas it does not give the M2 replacement part number.  I suspect it may be more complicated depending on what other hardware is in the 7k.

Thanks Phil, 

That's what i thought.  When i went to www.cisco.com/go/nexus and & started looking for that particular line-card; it wouldn't allow me to go any further.  It makes sense that its  end of sale but just wanted to make sure.

Once again, thanks for your assistance.

You're welcome.  If you think the answer has helpful it would be great if you could rate it and mark it as correct.  :-)

Rajeshkumar Gatti
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no equivalent 32 port card. M224 could be a possible choice or you can look into F3 modules as well depending on the required port density and the features you plan to run on this card.

-Raj

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: