Really hoping to get some insight into these questions
1. Is netscaler 1000v supported in the hyper-v nexus 1000V environment?
2. Adding Nexus 1110 in HA across data centers. Planning to run one N1110 in one DC and the second N1110 in the second DC. No issues with VSM, but have a question about netscaler. If I wanted to achieve HA of netscaler within each DC, can I put two netscaler VMs on each N1110 for a total of four netscaler VMs (two pairs of HAs). Any other recommendations here?
3. Do I need to order L-NS-1KV-500S= once or twice for each netscaler 1000V HA pair?
4. Is vPath required for netscaler 1000v? Can it operate in a ACE-like mode with client SNAT?
5. Can I achieve a similar behavior in netscaler 1000v as with contexts in ACE 4710? For example I have two segments for Load Balancing, one inside and one in a DMZ.
6. Is there VXLAN support on 1000v for hyper-v yet?
7. Can a Hyper-V VEM vPath to vWAAS running on a vmware VEM? Is there multi-hypervisor support in latest VSM?
8. Trying to convince the customer to order B22HPs for the new HP blade chassis instead of flex10s. Any key selling points here besides just the typical n2000 management simplification?
Howdy out there in automation land!!!! So.... To Atomic or Not To Atomic.. that is the question? Is it not? This post is going to break into the string of "back to the basics" as we have gotten a lot of interest in Action Orchestrator of late (which is st...
Cisco Intersight Universal API Calls
The Cisco Intersight Universal API Calls module provides a set of functions that simplify creation, retrieval, modification, and deletion of resources on Cisco Intersight. Any available API types listed in the Cisco I...
Day 2: ✅. Day 3, ready to roll! Want to fine-tune your agenda for today? These sessions still have space:
Data Center Networking
BRKACI-2403: Meeting Business Compliance and IT Governance Using Cisco Network Assurance Engine (NAE)
Day 1 is done! If you're thinking about dinner plans, we hear San Diego has great food. While you're waiting for your first shot of tequlia table, keep building your Cisco Live agenda! There are more great sessions still open for tomorrow,&n...