Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to login to HXConnect

anandraj_t
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

we have HX 2.6(1d), we recently did a power down activity and after powering on HX cluster state is healthy but we are not able to connect to HX connect and we are getting the below error.

Could any one able to help here.

Thanks

Anandraj

@jgorlin

@Andrea Florio

@shu shen

@jonobola7

@James Lake

@pnarayan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jgorlin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Anandraj,

I believe you are hitting bug CSCvk02032. The fix is quite easy. You simply need to reboot the controller VMs one at a time in a rolling fashion, ensuring the cluster becomes healthy before rebooting the next one. You should exercise caution in doing this to prevent the cluster storage from going down. You can follow the instructions to check cluster health before moving on to the next controller VM: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/hyperconverged_systems/HyperFlex_HX_DataPlatformSoftware/AdminGuide/3_0/b_HyperFlexSystems_AdministrationGuide_3_0/b_HyperFlexSystems_AdministrationGuide_3_0_chapter_0100.html#id_13629

I suggest you open a case with TAC for assistance; they know this issue well and can get your HX Connect running again in just a few minutes. The issue is fixed in HXDP 3.0(1c) and later. I would recommend scheduling an upgrade to 3.0(1e) when you are able to do so.

-Jonathan 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jgorlin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Anandraj,

I believe you are hitting bug CSCvk02032. The fix is quite easy. You simply need to reboot the controller VMs one at a time in a rolling fashion, ensuring the cluster becomes healthy before rebooting the next one. You should exercise caution in doing this to prevent the cluster storage from going down. You can follow the instructions to check cluster health before moving on to the next controller VM: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/hyperconverged_systems/HyperFlex_HX_DataPlatformSoftware/AdminGuide/3_0/b_HyperFlexSystems_AdministrationGuide_3_0/b_HyperFlexSystems_AdministrationGuide_3_0_chapter_0100.html#id_13629

I suggest you open a case with TAC for assistance; they know this issue well and can get your HX Connect running again in just a few minutes. The issue is fixed in HXDP 3.0(1c) and later. I would recommend scheduling an upgrade to 3.0(1e) when you are able to do so.

-Jonathan 

Thankyou @jgorlin

After rebooting ctrlVM 1by1 the issue got fixed and now am able to access HX Connect. I am planning for an upgrade from 2.1(1d) to 3.0(1e).

Could you please share any SoP for upgrade from 2.1 to 3.0

Thanks for your prompt response.

Thanks

Anandraj