cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Statics for Nexus 1000v in DCNM-LAN

thorchin
Level 1
Level 1

I have a question about the Nexus 1000v interfaces statistics in DCNM-LAN. In interface statistics panel for Nexus 1000v, don't  see any statistics. It's necesary some kind of license for these feature? For Nexus 5000 I have no problem in wanting to see the statistics. I attach print screen.

Thanks in advanced!

4 Replies 4

Javier Aquino
Level 4
Level 4

Hola Diego

Did you get a response on this? I am getting the same problem. I cannot add the VSM to the Perfrormance Collector (Admin>Performance>Collections). I guess that's why the performance statistics are not there.

Also if I go to the Switches' Dashboard and click on the VSM, the part where usually shows the Port Capacity is blank and displays "This feature requires a DCNM license" However if I go to the license page, it shows that licenses are not applicable to the N1KV.

Did somebody got this working? I don't see the Nexus1000V on the DCNM-LAN inventory either.

Javi, i don't have response a yet.

Best regards!

Just updating my last post, my issue was solved by running a "deep discovery"

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3858375#3858375, after that I see the VSM on the DCNM-LAN client.

I got statistics ONLY for the interfaces connecting to the N5K, not to the VMs. N1K is still not on the Collections page though.

Hope somebody can confirm that this is expected behavior or we are missing something here.

Someone could solve this issue??

Thanks in advanced!

REgards!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: