Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,I`ve 2 c2950`s connected together with a x-over cable. All ports should be in the default vlan. However, when i do a sh vlan, the connecting ports do not show as being in the default vlan?Is this correct, it`s very confusing. I have tried moving t...

marman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it normal that EIGRP QUERY packets are still sent out an egress interface where you performed summarizaton, for networks (within the summary) going down.I am trying to limit QUERIES sent out for flapping networks from affecting the rest of the net...

Hi,Me again, and we're still busy with the switch....config:interface FastEthernet0/1 description Network Core - National Access switchport access vlan 100 switchport trunk allowed vlan 100,500 switchport mode trunk carrier-delay msec 100 spanning-tr...

cknipe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco 3750 stack with 5 switches. but when i press the mode to stack. it does not saty there. i see the all ports in the stack. as per cisco if last sfp light are not green on the stack It is not working at optimal speed. how do you get t...

Kanwar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question:After looking at the sample configs belowkey chain holly key 2 key-string xxxxDoes the key-string has to be same on all the routers to be able to exchange routing update packets? The problem is that same client was managed by some other ven...

devsharma by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes