Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi, I need some advice on shutting down int vlan 1. Would that be a problem if int vlan 1 is being shut down? I want to change the network management from Vlan 1 to Vlan 999 and increase the subnet size. Current network mgmt int is on the int vlan ...

lejack99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am researching on whether it would be possible to bundle multiple T3's together using IMA the way I have seen it performed with T1's. I have searched but can't seem to find any examples of this, if anyone has any it would be greatly appreciated. ...

jacowen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Catalyst 3550 with the following config (disregard policy names since I am experimenting):mls qos aggregate-policer pol_1Mbps 512000 8000 exceed-action dropmls qospolicy-map 1Mbps class 1Mbps police aggregate pol_1Mbpsinterface FastEtherne...

mbell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a reqmt say I need to block my people accessing www.cisco.com. I tried it with class map and Policy map selecting HTTP URL cisco.com and I found the same not working. But with the same config,if I give any specific link in cisco.com say /go/ip...

IOS running is 12.1(23)E2 .Feb 1 10:24:25: %OIR-SP-3-PWRCYCLE: Card in module 6, is being power-cycled off (Module not responding to Keep Alive polling)Feb 1 10:24:25: %C6KPWR-SP-4-DISABLED: power to module in slot 6 set off (Module not responding to...

switchit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes