Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am troubleshooting a router that hangs randomly. when it does hang, the serial interface shows constant acitvity and all interfaces (including the console port) are unresponsive.i am looking for which debug commands may help resolve this issue.tha...

aviens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4006 switch with a WS-X4232-L3 router module.I want to set up a guest VLAN for wireless users. I only want them to have access to our dhcp server, dns server and inside firewall interface. I tried using acl on port channel but is said it is ...

rephil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,We have quite a large campus here and just to make things safe we decided to implement bpduguard and bpdufilter on our access-layer switch ports. We a good couple of 3500XL switch ports in self-service areas that are now disabled (bpdguguard and ...

Males by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VTP

i need to deploy Cisco gears in my enterprise network. The network has a VLAN which runs VTP. Which of the following correctly describe VTP transparent switches A. they do not participate in VTP B. they do not advertise VLAN configuration C. they...