Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

When I configured catlyst2950 as cluster,and use it as access layer switch.But I cann't find any mac address of hosts which connect the member2950 on the core layer 6509 switch,also not found them at commander 2950,and only found them on the member29...

turky by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When working with a client's ISP on a router problem the engineer requested I run the "Show IP Cache" command. Having done this, I read him the results, which included the number of entries being 150. He told me that was high, he'd expect it to be no...

Garry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two switches 6500 sup2/msfc2, IOS Version 12.1(22)E. Hsrp, OSPF are configured. When I connect a sniffer on a port, I see the traffic of others clients as if the span is configured. It is a known bug ?

aaffolter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We change the baud rate of catalyst 4507R(with sup4) to 115200 and also out hyperterminal to match the speed of switch.But when we reset(power cycle) the switch, only garbled character is displayed on hyperterminal.We use the xmodem for IOS rec...

s-cortes by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have probelm to recover password of cisco 803I did the procedure :http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_password_recovery09186a00800942c2.shtmland I got :boot> set ios-conf = 142 ios-conf: failed, "permiss...

guygez321 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Catalyst 4506 with IOS 12.2(18)EW. I have about 20 VLANs configured, one which is the server VLAN. I want to restrict access for one of the VLANs to a specific server in the server VLAN. Which would be more appropriate, a router ACL or...

jblada by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes