Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I feel dumb about asking but I can not figure this one out I have done 100 of these I am drawing a blank.I have attached my 3725 config and 3560-48.I am configuring 2 vlan 1 data and 1 voice.I can not ping my CCM Servers on Vlan 2 from the router and...

Resolved! SSH2

I'm trying to enable ssh2 at 1760 router.I have enabled ssh 1 before it-!...ip ssh version 1...!line vty 0 4 .... login local transport input ssh!After it i made-#ip ssh version 2but i didn't write# crypto key generate rsa ( maybe here my mistake. Bu...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having following Cisco Equipments at site:1> Two 6506 Back to Back connected with two MSFC2 each. Having Hybridge IOS.2> Nine 3508 at distribution.3> 90 3512+3524+3548 Switches at access layer.4> 25 Vlan's.From last few days I have suspected h...

The IOS of 2620XM has been crashed. I have provided another IOS via xmodem -r command. The router copied the IOS and decompressed it. I can run all the IOS command but whenever I put the RELOAD command , it goes to the rommon mode again. what should...

bikash_bd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro,how do i configure the vms,i've installed the vms, but looks like not working properly , how do i detect the firewall , ids , and vpn .... , thank you in advance,regards,Jack

ney25 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes