Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am trying to use 'ip event dampening' to minimize the effects of bouncing pvcs/circuits. I have read where this can be used on subinterfaces, but was unsure on exactly how this works.<cisco site...> Note The IP Event Dampening feature will functi...

dc7429 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm using The VMS with MC Pix Firewall 1.3.1 for the management of a service provider's pix firewall.At the end of every ACL i put the following access rule for see how deny match there are:access-list acl_mdc_dmz1_access deny ip any any.The prob...

d.rocco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Changing passwords

I know this is basic stuff. However, I can not change the password on my 3500 xl switch. I've tried the enable password password command. This did not reset the password. Also, how to I change the telnet password, the web administrator password?Any h...

Dear All Can you help in solving this issue "See the message below" JRM is not installed altayeb Jul 26, 2004, 6:11am PST Dear all Hello While I'm upgrading my CW CD one 4th Ed to 5th Ed popup massege appears and indecates that the patch for JRM is ...

altayeb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes