Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,i got my hands on an old AP.While it boots, the CLI shows an error.The system is unable to boot automatically because there are no bootable files to boot.It was a lightweight OS, i made a mistake. delete /recursive /force flash:c1240-.......

robertQ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, DaKing here Wondering if i should choos CCNP Core or CCNP security and I was wondering if anyone have some insight on this.I mainly work with networking and not that much with secuirty so the CCNP Core is very logical for me to choose.However i'...

I have a Cisco 2960 switch that is not allowing me to setup switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q on a trunking interface. The show capabilities shows that the interface can use 802.1q, but when I try to CLI the command the work encapsulation is not a...

stepnharp by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question about MTU...Having some point-to-point issue with voice over IP phones and the vendor is asking me to try changing the MTU.  My question is;Can I have a different MTU setting from the core switch to the remote location (via point-to-po...

Zach8585 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes