Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I was configuring a 2513 and a 2621 in my labs. Both with the new IOS_12.2.24 Enterprise+. Using a dte/dce cable for point-to-point connection on db60 serial ports. I did the 2513 side with ip addr 172.16.12.5/30., reboot the 2621 and found out th...

v.kanjana by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

! class-map match-all ISA_in match access-group name ISA_inclass-map match-all VPN_in match access-group name VPN_inclass-map match-all tcp match access-group name tcpclass-map match-all ISA_out match access-group name ISA_outclass-map ma...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to configure IP DHCP SNOOPING. I upgraded Cisco Catalyst 2950T(SMI) switches with the latest firmware. DHCP SNOOPING works OK. Than I upgraded Cisco Catalyst 2950 (SMI) with the same firmware and there is no IP DHCP SNOOPING command.I there...

mlak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I plan on using a 3750 layer 3 switch as a multileg router for several subnets. When I set a 3750 port toa fixed vlan, and put and 3548 switch with no vlans configured, I get the following error"CDP-4-NATIVE_VLAN_MISMATCH:"My existing switches are a...

jbahm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my client has the ff.2611alcatel routerscenario1.the 2611 is connected to the internet thru frame relay2. the alacatel router is connected to the internet thru adslrequirementcustomer wants to load balance the internet connectivity by utilizing both ...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an old Catalyst 1924 running enterprise edition IOS that I want to implement into my home network. The problem is that I need it to connect to a DSL modem on port “B” but I keep getting a link-beat error. Is there anyway to setup the switch to...

robert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes