Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Just out of curiousness ,can you edit the Cisco registry, i mean there is a sh reg which would implement there being a registry, so i just want to know can you edit it,like in windows. (In a sence) THanks

kidem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been recently contacted by a bank, that wants to control their LAN/WAN network and wants to know what application or what hardware device has problems in their network.I guess that they need to implement first a system of measuring, and then t...

I have a customer who wants to connect their site in Mexico to our MPLS IP VPN network service that we porvide for them in the USA. The customer wants to created an IPSEC tunnel to our ISR (Internet Security Router) which we use to teminate IPSEC tun...

gtsuma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cataylest 2950 and I want to connect this switch to another switch. what I am getting is all ipx/spx service but I am not able to get tcp/ip service. I have reset the switch to factory default and I try to connect the switch to another sitch...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two separate network and would like to combine them together through a single ethernet cable. The first group is using 6x3com swtiches (3300, 4900 etc). The second group is using cisco 6500 series. Currently the two networks are connected b...

s2193988 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes