Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a problem with NAT. I have a machine (VPN3000) with multiple interfaces behind my internet router (c3640). I plan to migrate my VPN users from currently accessing VPN3000's ethernet2 to interface ethernet3 some day (of course we have dif...

berndtonn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2950 switch with the default management VLAN1 configured on it. All switch ports belong to VLAN1. When sniffing traffic in promiscuous mode, I can see traffic destined for other PCs and servers. Because all switch ports belong to the same V...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ... I have a Cisco 1601 Router which connects our Campus to the Internet via a E1 digital Leased line. This Router takes is powered using an APC Smart UPS system Unfortunatelly I cannot monitor the UPS in order to perform a proper shutdown for the...

We're working with a 3550 and we want to filter DHCP responses from all non-authorized servers. To do so, we used an access-list like the following:access-list 100 permit udp host 1.2.3.4 any eq bootpcaccess-list 100 permit udp host 1.2.3.5 any eq bo...

arpboy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:Just acquired a router and cannot login via telnet. Console login is fine, configured the virtual terminal password by conf tline vty 0 4loginpassword xxxxxxxSaved with crtl zwr memStill won't let me login via telnet. What have I missed.Thanks

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I setup my Ciscoworks so that when it goes out and polls my devices (well over 600) that it lists the devices by the hostname of the device? All I get is a big list of ip's, which isn't helpful when trying to find a particular location quickly...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this strange issue and not able to determin if it is routing, a hardware or the telco line.I installed a DS3 line between sites using 6509 and flexwan module with PA-2T3+ card in it. I'm able to see the line up and up,I'm able to do show cdp n...

nawas by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes