Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CBWFQ questions

Can somebody help me answer the following ?1) If I have 2 class under a CBWFQ policy and one of the 2 is the class-default which I configure for fair-queue. WHat will happen under congestion if the other queue has a bandwidth percent 10 statement ? W...

m.baker by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WAN -- HDLC & PPP

Hi, There is simple troubleshooting doubht. HOpe you guys would have crossed this problem and can help me out.We have two different providers for point to point link. we are using PPP encapsulation, E1 link (1984Kbps - BW). When we connect provider A...

schitra by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

STP

Hi, does each root bridge mac address of each vlan which created on a single core switch the same? What will cause an access switch to lose 3x BPDU from the core with a direct connection?thanks!

jkh_tt by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Frame Relay:

Hi,I came across following description in a Frame Relay documentation,"Because the DLCIs have only local significance, the only real restriction on the use of DLCIs is that they are not used for more than one destination from the same port"Could any ...

dinekal by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

7206 VXR

Hello,I am working for an ISP ,I am using 7206 VXR series(NPE 300) as LNS , this 7206 is configured for VPDN in order to terminating L2TP tunnels coming from PSTN provider( Internet users dial into PSTN provider's LAC and then LAC initates L2TP tun...

teltac by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Internet access

I have 4 routers in my Frame Relay WAN configured in Hub and Spoke. All routers can see each other, in fact all networks can see each other (I'm running EIGRP). The Hub router in Corporate connects through a Check Point Firewall and out to the inte...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes