Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We use a Cat 3550 as the Gbit backbone of our networkWhen doing analysis of from the NIC ofmy PC it seems to be sending out alot of broadcast(arp) 45-50% of trafficIt is not configed to run as the DHCP server.Can anyone tell me if it should be broadc...

shovels3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if the 3548XL can do L3 with dynamic routing protocols.? if you were to believe the sales blurb it apparently has the "Advanced switching features support multiple media types and bandwidth configurations within a single switch plat...

rob by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm troubleshooting a problem with high CPU on a 6500/Sup720. On a 6348-RJ45 port, I see a huge increase in processed switched packets when the problem occurs. I sniffed the port and found the device that is sending the packets. It is sending a lo...

jamey by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am receiving input and CRC errors on a serial interface when opening certain Microsft Excel files. I have replaced routers, CSU's, and cables on both sides. Clocking, framing, and line coding are correct. Loopback test appera to be good. The telc...

ahegler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have a problem with subj on Catalyst 5505 without UPLINK module.If connect computer with MAC 0060.08C8.498F and ip 1.8.7.214 to ports 2/24 èëè 3/24 then ...nothingConsole> (enable) sh vmps mac MAC Address VLAN Name Last Requestor Port ID Last Ac...

kneg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes