Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi there,I've got cisco 2620XM router.i'm configuring NAT on that. MY ISP has give us single(1) Public IP. so using that i want my user to use internet and using the same IP I want my remote user to access my mail server which is in my local LAN. How...

ritesh.p by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I've got cisco 2620XM router.i'm configuring NAT on that. MY ISP has give us single(1) Public IP. so using that i want my user to use internet and using the same IP I want my remote user to access my mail server which is in my local LAN. Ho...

ritesh.p by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a connection to an ISP for video conferencing only to area High Schools. I have been given access to the ISP router at our site to troubleshoot video quality issues. Upon checking the config file, I was shocked to see that they were using EIG...

I have a 3661 router with 16 port analog modem (NM-16AM) install for dialup users. This the the version of the modems:show modem versionSlot 3:MCOM Analog Integrated Modem Firmware Version 1.2.8 Source: IOS Boot firmware: 1.1.5 MIMIC firmware: 1.3.3...