Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello:Apologies if this is a dumb question but I am just getting started with routers and have a rotuing question. Looked through several books and still not clear how to acomplish this. I guess I'm a bit confused with the relationship of the interfa...

js358 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,we want to connect a kreditcardterminal over pad to the routers aux-interface.but the first problem is that we do not know which cable to use.there is also a rj45 connector on the terminalshould we use a rolled-cable, straight through,...??is ther...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

thanksthe switch 6509 doesn´t belong to the cluster, is independent. the 3500 belong to the cluster. i have the sample vmps configuration, but i need to know how associate all my switches, i´m going to configurate the cisco 6509 as server and all th...

a99450 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I enable multicast routing between a Cisco 6509 and a Marconi ESR5000?I am replacing our ESR5000 with the Cisco 6509.This is a gradual move our 600 users on 10 different VLANs. I need to enable the multicast routing to allow my Netware IP Serv...

diek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3620 directly connected to a 2611, all connections are up and running correctly and each router can ping the directly connected interface of its neighbour. The problem I have is that I cannot ping from a client on the LAN side of the 2611 to...

nh2tc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes