Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

HiI have problem with ressetin sessins on catalyst 6509 runing IOS Version 12.1(13).I want to monitor and reset session on port 3/2.This is my configuration.monitor session 1 source interface Fa3/2monitor session 1 destination interface Fa3/47-------...

istefan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was just wondering what the difference is between using:1. interface Multilink xand2. Multilink virtual template xinteface virtual-template xcommands to create a MLP. Currently, we have 2xT1 from one router to another router. I want to be able to c...

chion by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How many vlans are you allowed to span to a gig interface?Dual 6509, same vlans on each with gig trunk, I want to monitor all traffic across the vlans (with ngenius) and wasn't sure how many vlans you were allowed to span to a gig interface. Thanks

I've set up SPAN on my Cisco 2950 Switch to analyze network traffic. I've mirrored all traffic going to the switch source (FastEthernet 0/1) to destination (FastEthernet 0/13) The problem is that the sniffer I have on FastEthernet 0/13 needs to h...

ansonch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for an ISP and we recently recieved an upgrade for our 2600. I was going to load it on a spare 2600 and then swap them out. I was in middle of tftp the image and it kept timing out. I shutdown the router and was going to move it somewhere else...

mraisley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes