Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Dear all,I want to reduce bottleneck to our ISP link (256kbps) caused by users' download, etc. Below is my configuration.interface Serial0/0 ip address rtr.ip net_mask_rtr ip access-group 100 in ip nat outside rate-limit input access-group 104 128000...

b.go by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to test GLBP using a couple of LAN facing routers connected to a single router using E1 serial connections. I have configured GLBP on both LAN interfaces using the 'GLBP 10 IP 3.3.3.3' command on the primary and the 'GLBP 10 IP' on the sc...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone have experience on configring WIC-1ADSL I don't find any relevan Cisco webpage.For etc. my ISP provide me any modem for adsl and the modem is set as the public IP of 1.1.1.1 and the ISP provided me addtional 5 public fixed IP for my usage.If ...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During booting it's giving the following error message.Can anyone suggest what is the problem.%PA-2-UNDEFPA: Undefined Port Adaptor type 242 in bay 3%PA-3-DEACTIVATED: port adapter in bay [3] powered off.%LINK-4-NOMAC: A random default MAC address of...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes