Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I've never touched LRE before and want to get a simple questions answered-Can I use a pair of LRE575's linked by 1 copper pair to extend an ethernet run or do I have to include a LRE switch.I really have 1 PC that is about 600 feet away from a switch...

pries by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CBWFQ - Bandwidth

Hi guys,Just a quick one and am sure this has been asked many times.Two rtrs with serial line between them. On one router!hostname QOS-RTR1!class-map Data-Service match access-group name Data-Hosts!class-map Voice-Service match access-group name Vo...

Hi,Currently, we've a customer running FR over EIGRP and being backup by ISDN, which means when the serial is down, the isdn should take over, but it doesn't. Below are the config and version for the HQ and branch router.Thanks in advance.HQ--HQ#sh r...

cxo-179682 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

7200 uses bootflash by default to save the crashinfo, can this be changed to use flash on the 7200? Customer unable to capture the crash info in bootflash, to large. Also does this command capture any coredump info or is that captured separately?

davidcole by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes