Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Is it possible that you can bundle 2 Leased Line as 1 Line on serial link?We have a customer who has two 128K Leased Line in serial interface S0 andS1 respectively, he wants to bundle the link into 1 256K link like in dialup/ ISDN you do the multilin...

kefah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a C1721 running c1700-bnr2y-mz.122-11.T.binwhich is configured from 'empty' via the console interface.The router keeps telling me the following messages :%Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/network-confg (Timed out)%Error opening tftp://255.255....

ffurholm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help with ATM interface issue. The atm PVC I have been assigned is 20/107. The online lab only gives hint to:I don't need ILMI for a working config, but to confirm that router is connected to the atm switch, I can confugire ILMI on ATM1...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CSS 11000. I have layer 3 load balancing set up and thought it monitored http ports as well as ping availability. When a server goes down it takes the server out of the round robin, or so I thought. I had an incident this weekend, and the...

dlabbadia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'have connected two catalyst 2950T switch together using 10/100/1000 ports, the status led for those ports are green on both switchs, but link is not working (no communication between the two switchs)Console port gives continuous messages indi...