Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have a customer who wants to have users connect to an as5300 which has a t1 connected to it, then be able to dial out to a remote site. I guess the as5300 would be in a sense a modem pool. Can the as5300 do this and if so does anyone have any confi...

mreilly by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys and gals,I'm trying to figure out how I can connect my 2514 serial port to an external 56K modem. I've found a few cables, which convert DB60/DB25. If I'm not mistaken, the DB25 will be the DCE and the DB60 will be the DTE. Herein lies the...

Dear All,According to SAFE architecture notes, “Avoid using VLANs as the sole method of securing access between two subnets" Does this mean that instead of assigning the router to do the routing between VLANs I have to assign the FW to isolate betwee...

tbay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario:What I’m trying to do is setup a layer1 to layer 3 connectivity between 1600 T1 router and GSR DS3 line card (6DS3-SMB line card – 6 port packet over DS3) using ADTRAN mx2800 MUX (T3 to T1 MUX) in between. Here is the Cisco link for line ca...