Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

What process is VUR MGR on WS-C3550-12T switch/router? It hits 100 % cpu hit until routing table being manually cleared ? Mar 10 10:32:09 CCT: %SYS-3-CPUHOG: Task ran for 4892 msec (2/0), process = VUR_MGR bg process, PC = 188994.I was not able to f...

ganeshp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone explain the purpose of the nat outside statement on the BVI1 interface in this config. when there is already a nat inside on E1?no service padservice timestamps debug uptimeservice timestamps log uptimeservice password-encryption!hostna...

I have a customer who wants to have users connect to an as5300 which has a t1 connected to it, then be able to dial out to a remote site. I guess the as5300 would be in a sense a modem pool. Can the as5300 do this and if so does anyone have any confi...

mreilly by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys and gals,I'm trying to figure out how I can connect my 2514 serial port to an external 56K modem. I've found a few cables, which convert DB60/DB25. If I'm not mistaken, the DB25 will be the DCE and the DB60 will be the DTE. Herein lies the...