Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Is it good practice to include the subnet mask with the network advertisement entries for EIGRP. I have entered the networks in this format:network 10.0.0.0network 172.16.0.0network 192.168.0.0When I view the routing tables on the other routers it sh...

jsalminen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I am trying to troubleshoot a WAN connectivity problem I am having between two sites and have noticed that one of the serial interfaces is telling me that I have "81 giants". Could someone please tell me what this means and how I can reslove it.....

Hello,as generally known on a broadcast multiacces-medium like ethernet multiple OSPF-Router perform an election of the designated and the backup designated router. If the designated router fails, the backup designated router succeed and a new backup...

ize0213 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The problem we are having is connectivity after a reboot. When the router is working fine, I can do a 'save run start' and reboot the box. When the router comes back up, the length of time it takes to see the upstream router varies, but is always a...

AParsells by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have catalyst 2916,2924,3548,3524 running IOSis there a way to limit some of the ports bandwith?i have one server that over utilize my network and i want to limit the bandwith from 10Mbit to 2MbitThanks

amisu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes