Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a small office GIS client that inhereted an office with a Catalyst 2900XL 24-port 10/100 directly wired to a T-1 line. It's never been used but has an IP address assigned and is ready to go. Strange but true.My client wants to network the of...

jdrdv2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are attempting to set-up a 3640 router to do both incoming and outgoing calls to Win2K servers. We are using a PRI at the 3640 and a multitech 28,800 modem at the server.Communication including MS-Chap works fine from the server to the router. How...

hey i was checking out a practice exam and here are some questions i had trouble with.is atm connection oriented? my books says no, the tests says yeso/r is that a valid ROMMON config register command? tests says no, i say yes :)thanks for clearing t...

We are in the process of redesigning our Campus LAN and I am searching for information that would best suite our environment, I am considering using 6509s or 8540s at the core. I would appreciate any information that would help appreciate diffrences ...

loyalty by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are offering Internet services on VSATs with a central router 7206 connected to ISP performing the NAT. Most of the transactions on the VSATs are http. Recently connected sniffer and noticed almost half of the bandwidth is occupied by the TCP AC...

m.athif by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Currently I am using Cisco 7517 router as my BGP router. My AS number is 9988 and I have 2 uplinks with AS10207 and AS4637, but, very congested. Recently, I am also the Transit customer for an ISP with AS9534 in Malaysia and this ISP suppose to re...

csplau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes