Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am having a two tier ( Core & Access )Lan switch Desgin.Having Two Core switch uplink to four access switches.I would like to achieve load balancing and redundancy.The first Core switch will forward odd vlan, and the second core switch will forw...

LIMTT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am operate a c3550 with SMI,but I cannot launch the "web cluster manager" from a NT client .(I have download the java 1.3.0 ,and 1.4.0 to use,but at 1.3.0 env the cluster manage page disappears and at the 1.4.0 env there are errors when cluster ma...

sun816 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have in my office a Cisco Router 2600 series, which connects our wan from mexico to US., now I have a 1700 series, which I want to install at home, for this purpose, dial from home to the office and get access to our network, but I can't seem t...

gharo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just install a new AS5350 for Modem Access in campus. It is connected with Catalyst 6500 core switch and use E1(isdn) for connecting with Telephone Organization. We have 2 problems about it.1.When we dial to AS5300 and get authentication by radius...

aunet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I am having 1720 router but it does not boot without flash does flash card neccessary for 1720 router to boot?This message keeps on coming ....System Bootstrap, Version 12.0(1)XA1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1998 by cisco Systems,...

anil.s by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes