Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am working on an access list for my router and am a real Nervous Nellie about it. I have a mail server with six virtual hosts and a webserver with mail and ftp as well as a hundred virtual domains, all with their own IP addresses within the same C...

phampton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On every Cisco course they told me to configure the duplex-settings on a switchport from the standard auto to a fixed half or full setting.I experienced this always as good practice, because i had several cases where this "fixing" solved big throughp...

I have a 3640 that I need to add some memory to. I had previously purchased, and not used, some MEM1600-16D= DRAM for a 1600. From what I have seen, this looks like it should actually be the same hardware as MEM3640-16D= DRAM, but I want to be absol...

I have wan(bri using ddr) with 2 2600 series routers with a collection computer on the Lan receiving data from a switch over ISDN. The switch delivering the data send it specially to that pc address. As is the application works no problem; howeve...

meehanian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 5000 series switch running 6.2 software configured as an access switch connected to a 6509 w/msfc as a dist switch, when hosts turn on their multicast application some joins make it up to the msfc router vlan interfaces and some do not thes...

j-cutler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes