Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,The Ciscoworks LMS2.1 is unable to reflect the timestamps correctly for Catalyst Switches. Have anyone encountered the same problem and have a workaround solution?Please advice. Thanks.The setting and observation are1.Both the switches and Ciscowo...

I am trying to pass multicast frames from an inbound interface e0/1 to an outbound interface e0/0. With my analyzer I am seeing the frames on the inbound interface. I have an igmp static-group join for this group. I have ip pim dense mode configured...

jrinato by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How many CAM Table a swith has?It has one CAM Table for each VLAN or one CAM Table for all VLANs?If the switch has one CAM Table for all VLANs, if I configure a static arp-map entry on my computer to another computer that is on another vlan... so if ...

jefforsi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I encountered a problem with a WS-x5239 card, this is a Catalyst 5000 with SW ver 6.3(3) it has 2-5012A cards and one 5239 card in slot 5. I moved 3 lines from the 5012A card to the 10/100 5239 card, the systems were working ok on the 5012...

Hrebollo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep hearing about MRTG to do network reporting and monitoring. Could someone please provide me with some info. As well as any assistance with configuration both for my routers and switches (if any) and MRTG. Please feel free to contact me by p...

r-cortes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes