Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a 2600 series router with 2 built-in ethernet ports. When I loaded a new flash, I now no longer have both ethernet port present. I only have 1, and remains in shutdown mode no matter how many times I do the (no shut command). Any Ideas?????...

c.mac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that has NCR ATM cash machines, the customer is using Burroughs modems hooked up to Motorola vanguard routers using the Poll/select protocol. My question is can get rid of the Motorola routers and substitute a comparable Cisco rout...

jolivier by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer of mine is using cable modems (uBR095) to connect two sites over the Internet. The connection works.Now he wants to route Apple Talk Protocols over this link.Questions:- is this possible and where do I find a config example- if additional ...

protelek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I didn't want to use the me1 nor sl0 interface for addressing.....is the SC0 interface pretty much my only option left for management addressing? I can't telnet to it from a workstation because it is an in-band interface versus out-of-band like t...