Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I'm starting to build a lab and I've got an accespro card that I'd like toupgrade the flash and dram. I've got a broken 2501 and I'd like to use theflash and dram out of it and put it in the accesspro card. Does anyone know if the flash and dram are ...

kmcguinn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is our senario. We hooked up our new cable service to a cable modem. From the cable modem, can we run a line to the 802 router so that we can allow 3 other computers to access the internet? Or is this router only able to interpret DSL signals...

mlaguitan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When installing two routers running HSRP and NAT should you use the same NAT pool on both routers or create unique pools for both routers ? I have tested two routers both with the same NAT pools configured and could not find any technical problems bu...

mjbriggs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This message appears sporadicaly in the log generally once a week but sometimes less and sometimes longer - why would this condition occur intermittently. I don't see any errors on the ethernet interface. So what is causing this message to be logge...