Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hope someone can help with this...I can't access the web interface on a 4006. The results of show ip http are pasted below. Is there something else needed?Console> (enable) show ip httpHTTP Information----------------------HTTP server: ena...

cstall by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to put 2 different modules in the same admin group using ether channel. For example set port channel 1/1-2,3/1-2 5, after doinfg this I theyboth belong to the same admin group 5. The problem is when I do set port channel 1/1-2,3/1-2 ...

drogell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network of company where I am working now is designed in star topology with Cisco 3640 in central office and Cisco 2600 in branches and connectivity is made by satellite connection the interfaces with satellite modem are serial interfaces and with so...

kleanthi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Q1 :- Can I know whether i can use the 1000BaseT GBIC (WS-G5483) on the Cat 5505's 9 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switching Module (WS-X5410)?Q2:- I want to have a switch that have 10/100/1000 ports and can be connected to my Cat 5505's 9 Port Gigabit Ether...

chowsy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I saw the other post, so I am trying to find a solution for this...I have two 3640's coming into two 6509's. I want to avoid using a hub to get into the two firewalls. I would like to come off the 1 3640 e0 and into the 6509. The 6509 would have t...

bkastor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have 2 sites. We currently get full routing tables from uunet and AT&T into a single router. We want to put a second router at another site and run IBGP between just those two. We will have two routers between the two running BGP. I guess it w...

bkastor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes