Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi!I am interested about limitation of UDLR tunnels I have read in cisco documentation.http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft/120t/120t3/igmpudlr.htm#29367"This solution accommodates all IP unicast and multicast rout...

dias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have a Cisco 2612 router running a both ethernet and token ring segments. I have 4 remote sites that previously connected to the token ring via two-wire 56k analog lease lines, USR Courier modems and an old IBM Dials 8235 remote access uni...

jeff.p by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi here is my problem:I have 2 3500XL switches in a building exhibiting problems. I am having multiple instances of link up/down state changes. Sh post tells me ports 9-12 failed loopback test as well as the Gigabit port 1. No one in the building c...

bcmchenry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Four LAN segments: Three with 50 hosts each, and the fourth segment having 250 hosts. I want to connect these 4 segments with a switch, but I am unsure of how the address tables are compiled. Are there restrictions on the number of address that ca...

s-martens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 Switches 2924XL connected with 2 Fiber Link on ports 23 and 24, the port 24 led is Ambar, but I can not find anything wrong, the show command is :Switch03#sho int fast 0/24FastEthernet0/24 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is Fast Ethe...

aspereira by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes